Implying Implications

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A little notice for during-WoE buff requests

Hetivarg
    Admin

A little notice for during-WoE buff requests Empty A little notice for during-WoE buff requests

Post  Hetivarg August 27th 2010, 11:29 pm

Do not say "Buff me", say "Buff [character name]"

Also, having your own buff slave will be beneficial to not only you, but for other priests and players who are trying to focus on their own.

I will say this again before sunday WoE
    Audrie

A little notice for during-WoE buff requests Empty Re: A little notice for during-WoE buff requests

Post  Audrie August 27th 2010, 11:52 pm

And if you QQ about not having a priest, it takes like twenty minutes to 81/50 a priest from scratch (if you don't want to get HP).

Just hunt about 240 Aliigators (for their skins) on an alt. Get to lvl 45 at payon dungeon or w/e heal bombing, go turn in skins to job 50, job change, keep turning in skins until you're lvl 81(since that's the max level for that quest). Seriously, fast ass leveling.
    your domain sucks dick

A little notice for during-WoE buff requests Empty Re: A little notice for during-WoE buff requests

Post  your domain sucks dick August 28th 2010, 12:02 am

some people don't have the capabilities to dual client a priest into the castle to buff them when they get dispelled, just so you know
    Hetivarg
    Admin

Post  Hetivarg August 28th 2010, 12:09 am

Of course the ones with crappy comps should type in guildchat or say charname.

I think the only one who doesn't have a capable comp is you, ogre, but that's only for Friday night WoEs and you don't woe with us sundays

Anyhow, Friday night WoE shouldn't be taken seriously, it's only for warming up for Sunday, right? jocolor
    your domain sucks dick

Post  your domain sucks dick August 28th 2010, 12:10 am

its not that i cant dual client outside of the castle (i did) but i cant bring the priest to pre emp and expect my WS to live or even get my priest alive through there

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content