Implying Implications

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Aug 27 - post-woe

Hetivarg
    Admin

Aug 27 - post-woe Empty Aug 27 - post-woe

Post  Hetivarg August 27th 2010, 11:08 pm

- Gotta be more aggressive when the enemy is crippled
    -- Ogre was breaking everything the enemy had, perfect time to push onto them

- Gotta get a prof that knows how to OLP them, but I don't know if out current profs were having trouble

- Learn2pot

+ I liked the screams
    +- but they didn't happen frequently enough, gotta orbit that damn clown like he's earth. Without the clown we have no firepower

+ Deathfreak did good, going to hunt bombs for him sometime

MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN WE STARTED GVGING JB, WIPED THEM, AND THEN THEY RECALLED AND WE WIPED THEM AGAIN.

Last edited by Hetivarg on August 27th 2010, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SingASong

Aug 27 - post-woe Empty Re: Aug 27 - post-woe

Post  SingASong August 27th 2010, 11:18 pm

- Hopefully precasts will be better on Sunday's WOE, with more wizies online. (Core of def)

- Recall is a killer move, and only GL can use it. So we should also try to "buff" him up if possible in woe. Tank for him if the enemy is aiming him, if you're a pala devo him, if your a wiz distract the enemy. Even if you die, you're still being recall back.

- Anyone need help with their farming pm me, I'm pretty done gearing up for the clown.

Very Happy
    Audrie

Post  Audrie August 27th 2010, 11:42 pm

That's the first time I've used ventrilo in years, lol, so I'll have to get used to that (not really hard, I just usually listen to music when playing), and also have to figure out who's who from their voice. Plus get a mic and whatnot, going to be moving in a couple weeks to where I wont mind using vent more often (since I wont feel like too much of a nerd since no one will hear me unlike currently, haha).

Some things I'd like to point out, though, are that we need to get more organized with being allies. Pretty sure the few Elegancia members that were on got mad that they didn't get guild invites/party invites at the beginning. That was my bad though, cause I asked who'd be attending a few hours pre-WoE, and iirc they were all going to be asleep (so I didn't check again until only a few minutes before, and meh).

That's not THAT big of a deal, imo, though since there were only a few of us on (and GL is asleep, like most of the rest of us). Feelings get hurt but w/e, once we get more organized with each other, I think we'll make great allies.

Maybe we could organize some ally MVP/leveling/farming parties or something? (coughbio3cough) Could work on our team-play skills (cause I know elegancia likes to think we're hot shit, but imo our team-play sucks.) Maybe get some thor3 parties going or something, idk, just something fun-ish where we can get people situated into classes they can play well, possibly all be on the same vent (since I don't think ele uses vent atm at all, we do have one from veee, but I know I don't log on it, and I don't think anyone else does either). That way we can all start playing more together, getting to know each other's play-styles and blah blah... bored.

ps. I would have had more fun during woe if I wasn't d/c'ing every couple minutes (which shouldn't happen once I move, so I'm stoked about that), cause I wasn't able to do shit this woe lol. (but I suck anyways, the only thing I was good on at lk was rushing past everybody, potting and trying to/breaking the emp, lol. I suck vs. other people so terrible it's sad.)

But yeah, we definitely need to work on our communication with each other as guilds.
    your domain sucks dick

Post  your domain sucks dick August 28th 2010, 12:09 am

- Elegancia and II need to share a vent once they get serious with woe to co-ordinate their ecalls as an alliance rather than two seperate guilds, this would make it easier for both of you to work on teams, parties and organisation as a whole.

- be aggresive instead of standing around
    -- i.e push on them jailbaits strongest advantage is their distance because all their DPS is ranged, push onto them and abuse their LP and the fact that their creos will have a harder time bombing you
    --- pot with fat white potions i did it and survived very well
    ---- Invest in ED cards

- ecall every 5 minutes to bring the guild together instead of having some people spread around the castle unable to get back
    -- use battle orders you son of a bitch

+ give ogre oca pls

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 10th 2024, 11:11 am